Book Review of Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise by John Danenbarger

Rating:⭐⭐️⭐-(3/5)

Entanglement-Quantum and Otherwise is a titular literary crime fiction tale by John K. Danenbarger. Frankly, never has a book spelled its entire contents just from its title. However, this book had me questioning its inspiration. How could a work of fiction state family drama and its challenges in apparent terms like it was happening before my eyes? The book intertwines quite an array of characters featuring themes of alcoholism, toxic relationships, prostitution, and theft.

Unfortunately, this tale was not an easy read, even with its precise language, especially while discussing scientific topics. The twists and turns, coupled with the erratic timeline, made it challenging for me to get by. Likewise, I felt the writing was distant and over-wordy. 

Nevertheless, the plot was a sweet mix of dark, thrilling and engaging. I didn't have the best time reading this book, but it was not terrible. I recommend this book to sci-fi buffs and people interested in dark mysteries, drama, and dysfunctional tales. Overall, I am rating this book 3 out of 5 stars. 


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A COPY