Book Review Of The New Wine: The Veil Rent, by Matthew Douglas Pinard

 


Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐-(4/5)


The New Wine: The Veil Rent, by Matthew Douglas Pinard, is the third book of the series, built on the theme of miracles, love, and belief. Using pictorial representations and expressive narrations, Matthew brings to the limelight the wonders God does that we may not acknowledge. These images serve as evidence of Matthew’s verity. Of a truth, it began to feel like the novel was a picture album, with the captions telling the tale behind every snapshot. Matthew also uses the story of Mollie Tibbetts to explain Albert Einstein's energy equation (E=mc2).


The author uncovers the aim of the book late into the book, as well as the reason for choosing the title. To fully grasp this book requires a lot of open-mindedness. The ideas are thought-provoking yet provide answers to unasked questions — our origin, the apocalypse, and the Anunnaki. Often, when I view something in the sky that doesn't seem right, I never give too much meaning to it. Surprisingly, some things Matthew saw, I have seen. I admire his gift of connecting the spiritual realm to the physical. Honestly, I wish I could also do the same. Nonetheless, I could wholly relate to the miracles he communicated in this book because I am a product of God's splendors. 


The section that stood out for me was on Anunnaki and the people the author labeled to be part of the obscure identity. A little towards the end of the book looked like a research report filled with facts and figures about strikes, violent attacks, and war. Even though these were trying to prove that the world is heading towards nuclear annihilation and show a relation to the apocalyptic times, I found it very tiresome and was eager to read past that side. Because of this, I would be rating this book 4 out of 5 stars. 


Ultimately, this book draws you more to appreciate who our creator is and his thumping miracles that we fail to admit. God is there. He is listening. He is present. How do you reach out to him? 


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A COPY